After careful consideration, our office is now closed to outside visitors until further notice.
As we continue to monitor reports of the impact of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we want to assure you that Janssen & Igar remains committed to delivering returns in a timely manner. Though the tax filing deadline has been extended to July 15, 2020, know that we are working diligently to prepare all returns as quickly as possible. Completed returns will be sent electronically via email or hard copy via snail mail. There will be no signing of documents on-site. We will electronically send documents for signature or mail originals as required. We will also prepare all payroll and sales tax returns, as well as make deposits, payments, and schedule pay checks as normal.
We encourage clients to communicate with our office via phone (727-525-9723), fax (727-526-4292), or email. A private file transfer server has been established as a more secure way to send your tax documents. Please email us for a link to upload your files directly to Janssen & Igar. You may still mail documents to our offices but, again, consider using email, fax (727-526-4292), or via direct file transfer. If those methods are not an option for you, please use the drop slot located to the lower right of our front door.
On behalf of all of us at Janssen & Igar, thank you for your understanding and support during this challenging time. Remember, we are all in this public health situation together. We wish you, your families and your teams much good health.
The links below are valuable resources to help guide you during this time:
- IRS Extends Filing Deadline and Federal Tax Payments
- Florida Emergency Bridge Loans for Small Businesses Impacted by COVD-19
- Reemployment Assistance COVID-19 FAQs
- Unemployment Compensation Notice to Employee
- US Department of Labor Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19
- List of Relief Funds for Hospitality Industry
- US SBA Disaster Loan
- CDC’s Guidance for Businesses and Employers
- More COVID-19 News: A Tax Filing Deadline Extension and HDHP Treatments